Generous benefactors have been the cornerstone of all that the Toledo Museum of Art offers. Director’s Circle is the most influential level of membership at TMA and plays a critical role in enabling the Museum to better serve the community. Our major donors contribute nearly 20% of the funds needed each year to keep the Museum free and open to all.
Director’s Circle: Crystal ($2,500)
All President’s Board-level benefits, plus:
- Purchase advance tickets to TMA culinary experiences.
- Invitation to an exclusive reception held at a private collector’s home.
- Participate in the TMA Director/Curator Travel program, including national and international excursions.
- Invitations to receptions with Guest Artist Pavilion Project (GAPP) or featured glass artists.
- Invitations to Director’s Cocktail Receptions to mingle and discuss art and the Museum.
Director’s Circle: Diamond ($5,000)
All Crystal-level benefits, plus:
- Complimentary copy of Masterworks, TMA’s award-winning book cataloguing the collection.
- Invitations to accompany the Museum’s curators to art fairs in the U.S.
- Invitation to an exclusive lunch with the Director.
Director’s Circle: Platinum ($10,000)
All Diamond-level benefits, plus:
- Exclusive invitations to accompany the Museum’s curators at the world’s great art fairs. Plan your travel to coincide with theirs, and become an insider to TMA’s collecting process.
- Invitation to an exclusive dinner with the Director.
Benefits are subject to revision.
Contact: Kathy Miller at 419-255-8000 ext. 7510.