Individual members who make an annual gift of $1,000 or more (fully tax deductible) become members of the President’s Council. President’s Council gifts provide vital support for the Museum’s education and outreach efforts, special exhibitions, and the continuing care, presentation and interpretation of the collection. This premier membership level features all Supporting-level benefits, plus the following.
President’s Council ($1,000+) additional benefits:
- Invitations to exhibition previews and receptions
- Discounts on special event rentals
- Exclusive invitation to one Director’s event per year
- One exclusive Family Glass Experience per year
- Four (4) complimentary VIP tickets to special Museum programs
- Eligibility to join The Apollo Society art acquisition group
- Name recognition in the TMA annual report and donor recognition wall
President’s Board ($1,500+) additional benefits:
All President’s Council benefits plus:
- Invitations to Curator’s Cocktail Receptions to mingle and discuss your own personal art collection, and the inner working of the Museum’s collection and conservation efforts
Benefits are subject to revision.
Contact: Kathy Miller at 419-255-8000 ext. 7510.