President’s Council, Director’s Circle, and Founder’s Circle are the most influential levels of membership at the Toledo Museum of Art. They provide an opportunity for individuals to follow in the philanthropic footsteps of the Museum’s founders by supporting the Museum in a meaningful way. The impact of your donated dollar is more substantial at these levels of giving and plays a critical role in enabling TMA to meet its purpose of art education by providing a world-class collection and valuable educational programs to the community. Through membership you gain insider access to exclusive openings, cultural programs and eligibility to join The Apollo Society, while your continued contributions help to extend TMA’s reach and impact for years to come.
Benefits and Recognition
President’s Council | $1,500
All Supporting level benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to participate in Curator-led travel programs
- Invitations to select exhibition previews or special programs
- Opportunity to receive free or advance purchase tickets for special exhibitions and programs
- Eligibility to join the Georgia Welles Apollo Society, TMA’s exclusive art acquisition group
Director’s Circle: Crystal | $2,500
All President’s Council level benefits, plus:
- Annual invitation to an exclusive educational or “behind-the-scenes” event
- Opportunity to participate in Director-led travel programs
- 10% discount on Museum room rentals
Director’s Circle: Diamond | $5,000
All Director’s Circle level benefits, plus:
- Annual invitation to an exclusive reception or dinner with the TMA Director and Board
- Priority reservations for TMA’s travel programs
- 20% discount on Museum room rentals
Director’s Circle: Platinum | $10,000
All Director’s Circle: Crystal level benefits, plus:
- Annual invitation to a private lunch with the TMA Director
- First priority reservations for TMA’s travel programs
- 30% discount on Museum room rentals
Founder’s Circle | $25,000
All Director’s Circle: Diamond level benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to direct your support in these areas: art education, exhibitions, visual literacy, working with artists, family programs, community outreach, staff professional development, campus care, or area of most need.
- Annual opportunity for a private tour for up to 20 people with TMA Director and/or program staff in association with your directed support, followed by complimentary reception.
To join, please contact Susan Wilson at 419-255-8000 ext. 7601 or email@example.com.