In celebration of the Glass Pavilion’s tenth anniversary, the Toledo Museum of Art is offering new and current members the chance to win a trip to Venice, Italy. Winner of the five–day trip for two will experience the magical archipelago with Venice as their home base. On the itinerary are a private tour of the Seguso Factory, one of the first glass manufacturers and studios in Murano, as well as visits to the many beautiful galleries in Venice. To enter the raffle, new and current members must join at or upgrade to the qualifying level before Jan. 2, 2017. The contest is generously sponsored in part by Ottawa Hills Travel. Restrictions apply and accommodations are subject to availability.
One winner will receive a voucher from Ottawa Hills Travel for a trip for two to Venice, Italy. When redeemed, the voucher will cover:
- Round trip airfare (coach) from Detroit, MI to Venice for two;
- Roundtrip transfer from airport to a superior level hotel in Venice;
- Five days, four nights at a superior level hotel;
- Two Venice Museum Passes which grant access to 11 museums in and around Venice;
- A private tour of the Seguso glass factory in Murano that also includes escorted transportation to and from the factory.
How to Qualify
New and current members are eligible for the raffle if they qualify for one of the following during the Entry Period:
- Become a new member that joins at the Business Council or President’s Council level ($1000);
- Upgrade a current membership to the Business Council or President’s Council level ($1000); or
- Upgrade a current Business Council, President’s Council, President’s Board, or Director’s Circle membership by $500.
How to Enter
Participants can enter the raffle in the following ways:
- Online at giving.toledomuseum.org/membership
- Over the phone by calling 419-255-8000 ext. 7448
- In person at the Information Desk in Herrick Lobby
- By mailing a membership form to:
- The Entry Period begins at 12:00 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Monday, Jan. 2, 2017.
- One winner will be chosen in a random drawing of all eligible entries on Thursday, Jan. 5, 2017.
- The drawing will be conducted under the supervision of the Toledo Museum of Art whose decision is final.
- Odds of winning are determined by the total number of entries received.
- Entrants must be residents of the United States and 18 years or older to win.
- Museum staff and their immediate families are not eligible.
- Those who qualify for the raffle will receive a ticket via mail.
- The winner will be notified on Friday, Jan. 6, 2017 by phone and must respond to convey acceptance by phone or in person at TMA within 72 hours of the phone call being made.
- The trip must be taken during the 2017 calendar year.
For questions, please contact Kathy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-255-8000 ext. 7510. The raffle is generously sponsored in part by Ottawa Hills Travel. Restrictions apply and accommodations are subject to availability.