The Toledo Museum of Art will host Art Crush from Feb. 13 to Feb. 16. Beginning Thursday, Feb. 13, visitors to the Museum have the opportunity to pick up a paper heart when they enter the Museum and place it in front of their most-loved work of art. The most-loved winners will be announced on Monday, Feb. 17.
Along with the voting with paper hearts, visitors who share pictures of their heart with their favorite work of art on Instagram and Twitter using #ArtCrushTMA will be eligible to win prizes including a pair of Shinola watches from Harold-Jaffe Jewelers, a four-hour trolley rental from Team Johnson, and two date night dinners from the Museum Café complete with desserts and a bottle of wine. Three winners will be chosen in a random drawing Monday, Feb. 17.
- Grand Prize Package: One (1) pair of Shinola Detrola watches from Harold-Jaffe Jewelers (a $1,100 value) and one (1) four-hour trolley rental voucher from Team Johnson (a $2,000 value);
- Two (2) Runner Up Prize Packages: Two (2) entrees from the Museum Café, two (2) desserts from the Museum Café, and one (1) bottle of wine (an $80 value).
- The contest entry period is between 10 a.m. EST Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. EST Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020.
- Art Crush paper hearts will be available at the Information Desk located in Herrick Lobby. Participants will receive one paper heart.
- To enter the sweepstakes, the participant’s Instagram or Twitter post copy must include a photo taken at the Toledo Museum of Art that features a work of art from the permanent collection with the Art Crush paper heart and #ArtCrushTMA in the copy.
- Only posts published on Instagram and Twitter qualify for the sweepstakes. Instagram and Twitter accounts must be set to public in order to enter.
- Instagram posts must be shared in the main feed; Instagram Stories do not qualify for the sweepstakes.
Click here between Feb. 13 and Feb. 16 to view all other photos submitted to the #ArtCrushTMA contest!