The Family Center is now offering Family Art Club experiences with new hours and procedures!
Family Art Club is designed for young children and their grown ups to explore art together. Each workshop session includes all the supplies needed to create a unique work of art inspired by the art and artists in TMA’s collections and special exhibitions.
What to Expect
While we are excited to welcome you to Family Art Club, it is important to note that your next visit to TMA will look different. Before you arrive, please know that:
- Family Art Club is free, but to keep a safe capacity, advanced registration is required at tickets.toledomuseum.org.
- Participants are asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes before reservation time and enter through the Plough/School Tour entrance.
- All staff and Family Art Club participants will complete health screening upon entering including completing a questionnaire and a temperature screen.
- TMA has transitioned to a cashless pay environment. The TMA Café is temporarily closed.
- Families can enjoy snacks or beverages at designated tables outside of the Family Center; the tables will be socially distanced.
- Supplies for art making will be providing in individual kits.
- Family Art Club experience will maintain a safe capacity for the space.
With so many changes taking place, you may have questions about your upcoming visit. Answers to frequently asked questions about visiting TMA are outlined here: https://www.toledomuseum.org/reopen. If your question is not on the list, please contact CustomerService@toledomuseum.org; Museum representatives are happy to assist you.
Group tours and group visits to the Family Center, are on hold for the time being. Future updates on scheduling group tours will be shared on the Museum’s website. The Family Center is temporarily pausing any material donations.
Family Art Club Hours
|Saturdays||11 a.m - 5 p.m.|