The Family Center is designed for young children and their grown-ups to explore art together. Each session includes all the supplies needed to create a unique work of art inspired by the art and artists in TMA’s collections and special exhibitions.
What to Expect
While we are excited to welcome you to the Family Center, it is important to note that your next visit to TMA may look different. Please note that protocols are subject to change, we will inform all registered participants if protocols are updated.
Before you arrive, please know that:
- Safety is a primary concern at TMA, and we remain committed to protecting all visitors and staff amid the COVID pandemic.
- According to CDC guidelines, face coverings are recommended at the Toledo Museum of Art, including the Family Center, for all visitors and staff.
- Anyone who wishes to continue to wear a face covering is both welcomed and supported. Face coverings continue to be available at all Museum entrances, upon request.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been established as daily routines here at TMA. While you are visiting, you will likely see staff cleaning high-touch areas and surfaces throughout the building.
- In addition, hand sanitizing stations located throughout the Museum, including the Family Center, are available for visitor use.
- Families can enjoy snacks or beverages at designated tables outside of the Family Center.
The Family Center is FREE and advanced registration is recommended at tickets.toledomuseum.org or upon arrival at one of the Information desks located at all Museum entrances.
The Family Center is not currently accepting any material donations. For information about group tours, visit https://www.toledomuseum.org/education/guided-tours
Family Art Club Hours
Fridays & Saturdays
11 a.m- 5 p.m.
11 a.m - 5 p.m.