The Family Center is designed for young children and their grown-ups to explore art together. Each session includes all the supplies needed to create a unique work of art inspired by the art and artists in TMA’s collections and special exhibitions.
What to Expect
While we are excited to welcome you to the Family Center, it is important to note that your next visit to TMA may look different. Please note that protocols are subject to change throughout the summer, we will inform all participants in the event that protocols are updated.
Before you arrive, please know that:
- The Family Center is free, but to keep a safe capacity, advanced registration is required at tickets.toledomuseum.org.
- By registering for the Family Center experience, you agree to stay home if you are not feeling well or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Family Center participants are asked to enter through the Plough/School Tour entrance to check-in.
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, enhanced cleaning protocols have been established as daily routines here at TMA. While you are visiting, you will likely see staff cleaning high-touch areas and surfaces throughout the building.
- In addition, hand sanitizing stations located throughout the Museum, including the Family Center, are available for visitor use.
- Due to the nature of the Family Center as well as current CDC guidance for group settings with mixed vaccination status, face coverings are required for all art class participants and instructors.
- Families can enjoy snacks or beverages at designated tables outside of the Family Center.
With so many changes taking place, you may have questions about your upcoming visit. Answers to frequently asked questions about visiting TMA are outlined here: https://www.toledomuseum.org/visit/overview
If your question is not on the list, please contact CustomerService@toledomuseum.org; Museum representatives are happy to assist you.
The Family Center is not currently accepting any material donations. For information about group tours, visit https://www.toledomuseum.org/education/guided-tours
Family Art Club Hours
|Fridays & Saturdays||11 a.m - 5 p.m.|